Apple’s iPhones are famous for their cameras with good clarity. If we accidentally delete photos on iPhone then there are some ways to get your photos back. If you regularly take back up of photos then it is easier for you to restore them. But without backup you can still recover photos. Following are some ways to recover deleted photos on iPhone.
1. Using iCloud Backup
This feature is available for iOS 5 and later. If your iPhone runs iOS 5 or later. if you set up iCloud backup previously then you can recover photos by two ways. If backup is up to date then you can restore photos directly. It easiest method if you have backup.
1. Tap “Settings” > “General” > “Reset” >”Erase All Content and Settings” on your iPhone
2. iPhone will automatically restart, when restart process is finished, Setup Assistant will begin. And you’ll be asked to set your language and region. Then set up Wifi.
3. Select “Restore from iCloud Backup” and enter the iTunes username and password that you used to create your iCloud backups.
4. Select the iCloud backup that you want to restore your photos , all the settings of iPhone are restored and iPhone will reboot again.
5. Then you’ll be told “Restore is complete.”
6. Go “Settings” > “iCloud” > “Storage & Backup”, you can check whether the restore is complete.
2. Restore from iTunes
You can get back your lost photos by iTunes backup files. To restore information from an iTunes backup, you need first connect your iOS device to the computer which you normally sync with, then click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
3.Restore from Recycle Bin
If you have Recycle Bin turned On, then it will store all deleted photos . You can directly restore photos from there.
4. Using Data recovery Software
If all above methods not worked you can try one of the various photo recovery softwares available.